OM-3 (Part of the Hydroplan Group)
OM-3 (part of the Hydroplan Group) has been providing services to the hydropower sector for more than 30 years and our core service is the provision of Monitoring, Maintenance and Management services to support the Operation of hydropower stations in the UK.
The OM-3 name represents the following services:-
• Operations: Regular inspections, Proportional Fault Response, plant downtime reduction, HV Switching
• Maintenance: Service contracts, Personnel Management, Maintenance Schedules
• Monitoring: Ensuring best possible performance and minimised downtime – Remote early warnings, periodic trend reviews, performance analysis, reservoir inspections, hydrometry
• Management: Environmental Compliance, PPAs, performance conditioning reporting, financial performance reporting, dam safety
Services are tailored to the specific requirements of the scheme and owner. This can range from a basic compliance check to full management or scheme optimisation.
The Hydroplan group comprises multi-disciplined and experienced experts in creating, developing and operating sustainable hydropower schemes in the UK and internationally. There are 3 group companies:-
• OM-3 Providing Asset Management and Operations services.
• Hydroplan An engineering consultancy which designs and manages the construction of hydro schemes in the UK and Internationally. hydroplan.co.uk
• Aimsir Specialises in research and development of renewable energy opportunities in the developing world, focusing on sustainable development of natural resources, people and investment in potential throughout the supply chain. aimsir.co.uk