Hydroplan is a leading engineering and environmental consultancy with over 20 years specialist experience in small to medium hydropower generation projects. Our client list varies from the largest utilities to the smallest mill owners. Our range of service includes:
– Definition: survey, feasibility studies, plant condition surveys
– Hydraulic: hydrology, 2D river modelling, 3D CFD, surge analysis
– Power & Control: Turbine optimisation, power system and grid design; control and governing design
– Environmental: Environmental Impact Assessment; intake screens; fish pass design
– Project Delivery: Specifications, tenders and contracts; project management , civil and mechanical detailed design
– Site Services: Supervision of installation, commissioning and performance testing.